Minecraft Pocket Edition

• Minecraft Pocket Edition

Hey Echoe family. Are there any other Minecraft nuts here? I'm thinking about starting a realm. Would anyone be interested in creating echoe world?
      "I'm going to live forever or die trying!"
      "If you can't forgive and forget then forget forgiveness and move on"
      "If you can change it, stop worrying and do it. If you can't then just stop worrying"
    • New

I've got a realm. Look for UnbiasedZero if your interested. If not I guess I shall just play with my self.
      "If you can change it, stop worrying and do it. If you can't then just stop worrying"
    • New

Danny55022 wrote:

I haven't played that in ages and never multilayer on a mobile! May give it a dust off soon.
      Its on version 1.0 now. It has most of the features of the java version and gets updated regularly.

If you play on realms you can play on the same world on android and windows 10 (also iOS but who cares)

It's been a slow burn for me but I've got into it more and more. Well worth a look.
    • New

no takers?
    • New

No worries. Send me a request to UnbiasedZero and I'll add you.