Pinned Services that I give at my work as a healer and shaman or my shop for energetic things and precious stones

• Mahatma wrote:

Hello dear @Basildarat,
      By reading about your problem I get a feeling of great compassion to you.
      My beloved woman is manic depressiv and we went through several deep valleys.
      So I think I can imagine what you're going through.
      The courage to come out here honers you and I think this is a good place to get help.

I sent you a rainbow to say you're not alone and believe me , the rainbow will be there for you whenever you need.

And also I think our healer Ottschke can do much more for you.

Get well soon <3 <3 <3
      thanks my friend people don't understand how bad it can be they say pull yourself together . That's the most ridiculous thing too say to someone with clinical depression 23 yrs I've lived with it and I fully understand what your partner is going through many days I never get out of bed and when your going through a rough spell you honestly want to die . People with physical illness get support but when it's in your head you really find out who your friends are I've lost them all .I send much love too your lady I know how she feels and she's lucky she has a kind heart that understands as you do my friend
      dont mention the war .i mentioned it once but think i got away with it !!
    • Hello my friend basildarat,
      by reading your post, I can hear my lady talking. Her English is more bad than mine so I translated. All the way I heard -yes...yes...yes I know how he's feeling...-
      and she is very thankful for the love you send her. She also knows, how it feels to loose friends. But what kind of friends are they by leaving you alone when you need them most.
      It's so sad. What's about your family? Do you get help from them? Do they understand you?
      We wish you all the best and sent you also much love.
      Hope you can find relief my friend <3
    • @Basildarat I guess the only way we could work is distant healing. We could do it in such a way that I send it to you while you are in deep sleep. I do the healing, make my experiences with you, write a report to you and you get homework to do every day (3-7 times 3-5 minutes) for at least 3 max 21 days. Many times it's a matrix within the family, with a pattern which is repeatedly seen in the family. So we have to implement a new pattern. And make that new pattern manifest in every day usage, through the homework. That's about it. Like this we may have to take some steps. If you are a lucky guy, than one step is enough.
      I hope my explanation is clear enough.
      For further questions feel free to ask, my friend.

Any friend may ask any question. - Have a good time, brothers and sisters.

Happy birthday to us, lol.

Sent from S7 edge with great Echoe ROM and AEL kernel. Thanks for ever ❤
    • Mahatma wrote:

Hello dear @Basildarat,
      By reading about your problem I get a feeling of great compassion to you.
      My beloved woman is manic depressiv and we went through several deep valleys.
      So I think I can imagine what you're going through.
      The courage to come out here honers you and I think this is a good place to get help.

I sent you a rainbow to say you're not alone and believe me , the rainbow will be there for you whenever you need.

And also I think our healer Ottschke can do much more for you.

Get well soon <3 <3 <3

thanks my friend people don't understand how bad it can be they say pull yourself together . That's the most ridiculous thing too say to someone with clinical depression 23 yrs I've lived with it and I fully understand what your partner is going through many days I never get out of bed and when your going through a rough spell you honestly want to die . People with physical illness get support but when it's in your head you really find out who your friends are I've lost them all .I send much love too your lady I know how she feels and she's lucky she has a kind heart that understands as you do my friend

Mahatma wrote:

Hello my friend basildarat,
      by reading your post, I can hear my lady talking. Her English is more bad than mine so I translated. All the way I heard -yes...yes...yes I know how he's feeling...-
      and she is very thankful for the love you send her. She also knows, how it feels to loose friends. But what kind of friends are they by leaving you alone when you need them most.
      It's so sad. What's about your family? Do you get help from them? Do they understand you?
      We wish you all the best and sent you also much love.
      Hope you can find relief my friend <3
      thanks my friend I think also for a man as society see us as the strong one in relationship it's not something that happens to men . And a lot of men suffer in silence but this is wrong and so called friends don't want to be around the "headcase" . Yes I have family I have 5 kids and 7 grandkids but I shut myself away as I don't want them see me in such a state . Days just melt into weeks into months into years sadly nothing changes
    • Ottschke wrote:

@Basildarat I guess the only way we could work is distant healing. We could do it in such a way that I send it to you while you are in deep sleep. I do the healing, make my experiences with you, write a report to you and you get homework to do every day (3-7 times 3-5 minutes) for at least 3 max 21 days. Many times it's a matrix within the family, with a pattern which is repeatedly seen in the family. So we have to implement a new pattern. And make that new pattern manifest in every day usage, through the homework. That's about it. Like this we may have to take some steps. If you are a lucky guy, than one step is enough.

most definitely I'm willing to try anything as up till now nothing has helped
    • Basildarat wrote:

Ottschke wrote:

@Basildarat I guess the only way we could work is distant healing. We could do it in such a way that I send it to you while you are in deep sleep. I do the healing, make my experiences with you, write a report to you and you get homework to do every day (3-7 times 3-5 minutes) for at least 3 max 21 days. Many times it's a matrix within the family, with a pattern which is repeatedly seen in the family. So we have to implement a new pattern. And make that new pattern manifest in every day usage, through the homework. That's about it. Like this we may have to take some steps. If you are a lucky guy, than one step is enough.

My dear friend @Basildarat, if it's okay for you I will send you a message with all things we should take care of on Monday. Please send me your real first and second name and your place of living, in a message. I hope to be able to be of good service to you.
      Have a good weekend my friend.

Good night my friends ECHOE-family.

• :hi:

First i would like to address a very very big thanks to Ottschke. You have my highest respect, there is nothing that i envy, but your experiences and gifts are enviable. Naturally without this being grudging meant. ;) :hail: :hail: :hail:

Secondly, i would like to say that this strongly acknowledging deserves and i find it very brave when users write here about personal problems or health conditions. So i plea you to treat this information trustingly and to take seriously.

Phew, not forgetting, of course, very very big thanks to Kyri that he gives us with this wonderful forum these possibilities!!! :thumbsup:

For me, i work in care, in a psychosomatic clinic for 16 years. I make my profession with pleasure and i can self-confident say i'll do a very good job. I was from 2008 since 2014 ward manager, but i leave this position on my own wish two years ago, because of a "BournOut". My daughter, the youngest of my 3 children, was there 1 1/2 years and were told that she has a muscular weakness which was not clear how strongly this is pronounced. She could not sit properly with 1 1/2 years. Now she is 4 1/2 and she can run, but very very unsafe. If our dog is running too close past her she falls down. Most lacks then the arm strength to support themselves and then she bangs on the head. Of course, unfortunately you not always fast enough to catch them.
      Well, it could have been worse.

Back to me, after i leave the position in the job i feel a little better, but still not really good. At times i can already speak of depression and not BournOut. Whereby the one brings the other with it, or is both very close together. My biggest problem is that my family, friends and work not take me seriously. Just because i have this job and also in a psychosomatic clinic. ;)
      Psychotherapy or even medication i've definitely rejected. What helped me was acupuncture and reflexology.

I had two formative experiences, which I would describe as spiritual or supernatural in my life. One of them was not as nice, more frightening.

@Ottschke, again, many thanks for this thread and for your presence here with us. pleasantry pleasantry pleasantry

The post was edited 5 times, last by aljee77 ().

• Ottschke wrote:

Basildarat wrote:

Ottschke wrote:

My dear friend @Basildarat, if it's okay for you I will send you a message with all things we should take care of on Monday. Please send me your real first and second name and your place of living, in a message. I hope to be able to be of good service to you.
      Have a good weekend my friend.

Good night my friends ECHOE-family.

I sent you a pm with the details you required thanks again
    • aljee77 wrote:

:hi:

First i would like to address a very very big thanks to Ottschke. You have my highest respect, there is nothing that i envy, but your experiences and gifts are enviable. Naturally without this being grudging meant. ;) :hail: :hail: :hail:

Secondly, i would like to say that this strongly acknowledging deserves and i find it very brave when users write here about personal problems or health conditions. So i plea you to treat this information trustingly and to take seriously.

Phew, not forgetting, of course, very very big thanks to Kyri that he gives us with this wonderful forum these possibilities!!! :thumbsup:

For me, i work in care, in a psychosomatic clinic for 16 years. I make my profession with pleasure and i can self-confident say i'll do a very good job. I was from 2008 since 2014 ward manager, but i leave this position on my own wish two years ago, because of a "BournOut". My daughter, the youngest of my 3 children, was there 1 1/2 years and were told that she has a muscular weakness which was not clear how strongly this is pronounced. She could not sit properly with 1 1/2 years. Now she is 4 1/2 and she can run, but very very unsafe. If our dog is running too close past her she falls down. Most lacks then the arm strength to support themselves and then she bangs on the head. Of course, unfortunately you not always fast enough to catch them.
      Well, it could have been worse.

Back to me, after i leave the position in the job i feel a little better, but still not really good. At times i can already speak of depression and not BournOut. Whereby the one brings the other with it, or is both very close together. My biggest problem is that my family, friends and work not take me seriously. Just because i have this job and also in a psychosomatic clinic. ;)
      Psychotherapy or even medication i've definitely rejected. What helped me was acupuncture and reflexology.

I had two formative experiences, which I would describe as spiritual or supernatural in my life. One of them was not as nice, more frightening.

@Ottschke, again, many thanks for this thread and for your presence here with us. pleasantry pleasantry pleasantry
      absolutely identify with people not taking you seriously let them walk in our shoes for a day THEN try telling us to snap out of it
    • Hey my friends, you are so great, so courageous, so kind, thank you for being as you are. - A dancing teacher of mine once said, that if you are able to shed treats, you already have the strength within yourself to overcome the pain.
      Now, I have to admit that I'm not a saint which can make a living from nothing. That's why, after being educated for 24 years in different art oh healing, I made up my mind to work as a self-employed healer and shamane.
      Before that I worked for 15 years at a Data Processing Service Center as system controller.
      Now, for 16 years, I'm working as a healer, I'm working with individuals, couples, and groups. Giving teachings and seminars.
      Of course I have to as for money for my services, even that I'd rather like to give away everything freely.
      Enjoy your Sunday and your time to live.
      Big hugs, if you wish, wholeheartedly Ottschke