Pinned ABOUT "ETHICS"

• ABOUT "ETHICS"

Hi thank you for your great work! Your kernels are superb, I am wondering if your lumping us Canadians in with the tarballs down south if not I would love a little support on your n5 s6e port maybe you can build just trltecan naw I guess tmo compat with that and vica versa but I've bought bought your pro apps and do my best not to stink up the forum with stupidity I am just a noob interested in building ANDROID. but never a thief by any sense of the word cool? anyways thanks again sorry for other peeps shite
      Friedrich420
    • 5weet5 wrote:

Hi thank you for your great work! Your kernels are superb, I am wondering if your lumping us Canadians in with the tarballs down south if not I would love a little support on your n5 s6e port maybe you can build just trltecan naw I guess tmo compat with that and vica versa but I've bought bought your pro apps and do my best not to stink up the forum with stupidity I am just a noob interested in building ANDROID. but never a thief by any sense of the word cool? anyways thanks again sorry for other peeps shite
      Friedrich420
      no my friend you are not!! you have only being respectful and supportive here!! and i thank you for it!!
      IM still thinking how to overcome what that disgraceful xda @battlehero is doing with my kernels...

For now my decision is to drop the multivariant so i dont give this POS anymore of my hard work..

But i also dont want to take it away from you and people like you...

If he closed his thread or at least removed my kernel this would never be an issue..
      I cant make him.. The xda mods are loving this bc they finally have something echoe over there (XDA=CLICKS=ADS=MONEY)

But know this:
      - The website that advertises that they are for development are the cause of me dropping development for hundreds of North American users.. Am i the only one who keeps feeling sick with their hypocrisy?

Ill repeat it once again:
      JUST BECAUSE SOMETHING IS LEGAL IT DOES NOT MEAN ITS ETHICAL
      And both @battlehero THIEF and the money making "developer" website are being UNETHICAL..

• wow..

youtube.com/user/supersharpreborn

check what it says on his youtube account:

This account has been suspended due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, gaming, misleading content or other Terms of Service violations.

This is who XDA is protecting!! My God where are we heading??? He has multiple accounts being closed in youtube for doing the same thing he keeps doing : STEALING STUFF!!!