androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347848227

Modem

androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347848252

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
      oh thank q thank q thank q..... :)
      KERNELS/GPU/CPUwhat is it and what they doing
      androidmodguide.blogspot.co.uk/p/blog-page.html?m=1
      forum.xda-developers.com/gener…post59289777#post59289777
      vidmass ....the links are going above my head...wch part of it shd i understand plz state :hmm: ...
      many thanks
    • Alina Quraishi wrote:

thereassaad wrote:

Alina Quraishi wrote:

thereassaad wrote:

My pleasure Alina & now just watch some youtube how to flash those files in odin if u don't know how ok & its better if u do it 1 by 1 ok

Good luck. ..

yep sure will do...i am watching viedos and reading blogs on des....hopefully the misture of all des shd be enuf ...many thanks... :)

U don't tell me are u from lebanon because how u write ur English i know this only the lebanese people write in this case lol ..

is it...i wish i was from dat place as love to eat labnesses dishes...i ryt like a person who text a lot...abrivations n lots of mistakes hehe.. ^^

Haha just surprised mate because ur writing in this way only lebanese people write in this way they always eat some & alot of letters in word anyway yeah lebanese dishes its awesome like tabouleh & kebbeh etc lol

• thereassaad wrote:

Alina Quraishi wrote:

thereassaad wrote:

Alina Quraishi wrote:

thereassaad wrote:

My pleasure Alina & now just watch some youtube how to flash those files in odin if u don't know how ok & its better if u do it 1 by 1 ok

Good luck. ..

yep sure will do...i am watching viedos and reading blogs on des....hopefully the misture of all des shd be enuf ...many thanks... :)
      U don't tell me are u from lebanon because how u write ur English i know this only the lebanese people write in this case lol ..

is it...i wish i was from dat place as love to eat labnesses dishes...i ryt like a person who text a lot...abrivations n lots of mistakes hehe.. ^^

Haha just surprised mate because ur writing in this way only lebanese people write in this way they always eat some & alot of letters in word anyway yeah lebanese dishes its awesome like tabouleh & kebbeh etc lol

me not ARAB.... topicclosed
    • Hi, i need help.. When I rooted my note 4 it was locked by my network, when I installed the echo rom does my fone get u locked..? Now wen i am. Trying to unlock my device I am. Not able to get my imei number.. Can u plz help.. Shd i get back to my note 4 firmware by uprooting my device or can I get to unlock while using my note 4 with echo rom port..
      Many thanks
    • Hi, i need help.. When I rooted my note 4 it was locked by my network, when I installed the echo rom does my fone get u locked..? Now wen i am. Trying to unlock my device I am. Not able to get my imei number.. Can u plz help.. Shd i get back to my note 4 firmware by uprooting my device or can I get to unlock while using my note 4 with echo rom port..
      Many thanks

stoerte wrote:

I hope i understand right. Rooting should not causing any locking from the network. As far as i know root is not detected by the network.
      I dont know what you mean with unlock. If you have a netlock on the phone then a Custom Rom will not remove it
      My fone was locked by the network as in i cannot use my fone with other sim on different network, now I need to travel and use a different network sim, so wen i try to use it, the fone dosnt show up any network when I try to unlock the device by getting my imei I can't even get it.. So is der anyway I cn get the imei number, or unlock my device.

Many thanks for ur reply
    • Alina Quraishi wrote:

Hi, i need help.. When I rooted my note 4 it was locked by my network, when I installed the echo rom does my fone get u locked..? Now wen i am. Trying to unlock my device I am. Not able to get my imei number.. Can u plz help.. Shd i get back to my note 4 firmware by uprooting my device or can I get to unlock while using my note 4 with echo rom port..
      Many thanks

stoerte wrote:

I hope i understand right. Rooting should not causing any locking from the network. As far as i know root is not detected by the network.
      I dont know what you mean with unlock. If you have a netlock on the phone then a Custom Rom will not remove it
      My fone was locked by the network as in i cannot use my fone with other sim on different network, now I need to travel and use a different network sim, so wen i try to use it, the fone dosnt show up any network when I try to unlock the device by getting my imei I can't even get it.. So is der anyway I cn get the imei number, or unlock my device.

Many thanks for ur reply

Simlocked phones (you call it "network locked by operator") can be unlocked only by hidden code you have to pay for. There is a lot of site, web pages, when you can buy one for you very case, for your device. It is generated for your imei only. So, to get one you have to know your imei. But you wrote you can't see it. Question for you: when you put your native operator sim, does it work? Have a signal? Can talk? If so, thrn you imei is just fine. Go to preferences and write it down. then go and buy unlocking code. Then put other sim, turn on the phone and it should ask for network code, put one you just bought. Done. If you can't see your imei using your natove sim, that means you fucked up something with efs partition? Do you have a backup of it? If so, restore and check again. Wish you luck.

N4 powered by Echoe™ v29MM
    • Fighting with a google error problem on V26 rom. "GOOGLE PLAY SERVICE UNFORTUNALY STOPPED" , i havving pop-up message on display every 10-15 seconds. No clear reason for that , few days ago I gotting only once- two times a day, now is not possible to use phone. Thats good, that I have backuped V30 rom, and right now I'm going there.
      What I did, but without succes to fix a problem:
      1. Cleared cache from Google application in programs, settings,
      2. Uninstalled all google updates.Rebooted, logged into google like new again
      3. Manualy installed com.google.android.gms_v9.0.81-(240-121617224)-9081240_Android-5.0.apk
      4. Wiped dalvik/cache in recovery
      5. Reinstalled ROM V26 dirty, wiped cache.dalvik,
      No one action not helped. I saw , a lot o fusers reported with this issue, here is a google error, and here is no clear solutions to solve a problem.
      Maybe someone having same problem> How it possible to fight it?
      Or here is only one way to install clean it again?
      Our biggest enemy is us
    • Search question..

I wanted to ask this here. I wanted to search the edge rom thread for something specific i.e. samsung pay but I seem to be having a senior moment as the only search bar I see searches the entire forum. Is there a way to search within a thread? Thanks and sorry for the moment.
    • Note 4 N910F does not turn on

Hi, Recently I have been facing issue as below:
      UDC START
      MMC: mmc_read fail
      ODIN : flash read failure

So I flashed stock rom and still I was getting random reboots. I could not take it to service center as warranty is void. but from last 2 days my phone is completely dead. Not at all turning on. Tried soft reboot. No use. So I just wanted to know is there any way to turn it on? If it does not turn on, then is there any chance of me getting the hardware replaced by samsung( mobile is still under warranty) ? Will service center people get to know if the mobile is "Knox tripped" ? Just curious :) Any help/input would be great.
    • I hope that nobody kills me :D after this my post :D
      I need T-mobile prepayment micro sim card from england to activate iphone 5, bc, I cant to jailbreak without activation. Who can to buy for me one sim card (asking people in england) cheapest variant one two pounds and send to me to Lithuania. Of course I will pay expenses.
      If someone can to help, please write to me PM
      Our biggest enemy is us
    • sound max volume after reboot

hello

I have an issue with media sound level.

everytime that I reboot or restart my phone the media sound level is at maximum level.
      I try to reduce before launch an application with a sound but the level remote is note take into account.

at date the only solution is to increase the level one time when the application start and rediuce the level just after.

Do you have meet this tipe of issue with your S7 edge ?

Thanks in advance for your feedback
    • Nico2131 wrote:

hello

I have an issue with media sound level.

everytime that I reboot or restart my phone the media sound level is at maximum level.
      I try to reduce before launch an application with a sound but the level remote is note take into account.

at date the only solution is to increase the level one time when the application start and rediuce the level just after.

Do you have meet this tipe of issue with your S7 edge ?

Thanks in advance for your feedback
      I had the same issue. I think it's because of the dual speaker Sound mod.
      The problem only occurs when the volume is set to 0. You can fix it temporarly by choosing one sound level higher.

Currently I have the sound mod without volume boost installed. But I haven't tested whether the problem is fixed.
      • S7 edge white - Echoe Nougat V1 - 64 GB Samsung PRO microSDXC