Pinned HELP FOR OUR PHONES

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Vidmas wrote:

friedrich420 wrote:

stoerte wrote:

Are you on standard settings in the kernel settings ?
      Sometimes wrong settings cause trouble
      thats good thinking too.. it could be a governor not liking lisa lol (im serious though not all governors work for everyone as well)but i would first want xposed removed so we can debug without exterior factors involved..
      no no. xposed, if it installed correct, never stopping anything. tweaks stopping per xposed. Mu suggestion is to check kernels settings. V14.2 is stable, but I had one time freeze and one reboot , because my kernels settings were not correct. Try to clean dalvik cache /cache via recovery and reinstall kernel. To see what happened - for the first do not change nothing on kernel, let it be as Friedrich made by default.
      pls allow me to disagree with you.. its not xposed itself the problem.. the problem is always one module of the many people have installed.. and yes if im gonna debug a user's report about my rom then i need it to be without exterior modules, mods etc installed..

• Of course I can agree that xposed can be a problem. Every third part soft can damage any app, if during installation going something wrong. For me xposed working fine. I flashing it after first boot after rom flashing, and even before registering sim .
      No clear answer for the problem, but always we can go stock or make a full clean flashing of custom rom.
      Clean - means deleting/cleaning everything, factory reset and formating data.
      Our biggest enemy is us
    • Vidmas wrote:

Of course I can agree that xposed can be a problem. Every third part soft can damage any app, if during installation going something wrong. For me xposed working fine. I flashing it after first boot after rom flashing, and even before registering sim .
      No clear answer for the problem, but always we can go stock or make a full clean flashing of custom rom.
      Clean - means deleting/cleaning everything, factory reset and formating data.
      but you are right my man.. in the end is how "responsible" each user is with xposed and the various modules they use..

• lisa1982 wrote:

i havnt had a mess with xposed yet this is all i have.ive cleared cach and delvik cache and installed new kernel.lets see how it goes.i will report back in in hour.thank you
      but thats the thing.. you will not have an fc or anything like that.. problems like what you reported are what 9/10 times are reported by users on a xposed module that prob is not playing nice.. i wish you would listen to my advice.. you will spend so much more time in the long run by doing everything but that..

• Xposed installer or wanam xposed you mean?
      Thats 2 different apps. My oppinion about Wanam xposed is not best too.
      On old base I used Gravitybox, but now I'm using only amplify, greenify and bootmanager (not important module for me)
      Our biggest enemy is us
    • Hi I've got note4 F variant, rooted on 5.1 stock rom, I've been trying to install echoerom v14.3 but every copy I have downloaded is corrupt, I downloaded it 4 times on different machines yet everyone of them is corrupt when trying to flash. Teamwin recovery v2.8.7.0. Any work around will be very much appreciated,and if this issue been discussed before in the forum,please my apologies, but a link will do me fine. Thanks for your support and help.
    • Jeffdat wrote:

Will try with the phone and see how it goes, thanks again guys really appreciate your help
      I remember to read somewhere here in the forum, that there is also a problem with flashing,
      when you store the file on external card and it's not formated with fat32.

I found it, thx to @xfire22, he had this problem here
      [UPDATE: 16 AUGUST 2015] [S5][G900F] S5 Echoe Rom v7 [The 5.1.1 experiment FULL S6 Port]

Echoe V38 N4

for latest Mods you can always have a look here S4 Mods old for V55 for V57 it's in the kitchen
      Guide to enable Toolbox Toggle
      S4 I9505 Modems and Bootloaders
    • Hi, my problem is WiFi tethering. I can turn it on, but no device can connect to it. N4 910f, 14.4 rom, 6.3 kernel. This issue become on my device since first 14 rom released and it is present on every 14's actually... so I do not what to do, couse Fried wrote that this should be fixed in 14.2 release... Every time new 14.x comes out, I try everything from the scratch, with xposed, without, with modules, without, but no cuccess. Strange is, that there are users raported tethering works for them. But unfortunately I have some doubts about it. At the first look tethering works: it can be turned on, nice icon comes up. But I can not connect to it from any other device. Even I force them to connect to hidden network. Couse I started to thing that maybe ssid is hidden. But no... No tethering for me... That is my quiet wish... so maybe somewhere deep in space there could be fix for that. :)

ZE551 t'ed
    • Hello every everybody. Some users and I are having an issue on the latest ported note 5 rom for note 4 910F.
      I only have English selected in hand recognising. There are no other languages I can select. Maybe someone knows what to do? Thanks
      Device : G935F
      ROM : Echoe v12+1
      kernel : AEL 4. 5
      -Echoe lady Moderator-