Jokes

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• FOR SALE!!!
      Selling my old ride. 1982 model. Exterior tidy. Interior flogged out (details below). Very noisy unit. Rare 82 model with dual air bags in working order. Has been rear ended far too many times and is full of bog. It has very little grunt and has a top end whining noise when you drive it hard, very temperamental thing. Running gear is worn, Box BADLY needs an overhaul, been flogged by too many drivers with no oil in it. Has been bored out beyond it's limits, 15 years of piston slap has taken it's toll on it too, can dangle two oversized pistons in one chamber and still have room to flip a coin. Very filthy, stinks like cat piss on a dog shit. I'd put covers on if you intend on driving it ANYWHERE, pisses out leaks everywhere when warmed up and foams at the head. AS IS, WHERE IS, NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS AND NO REFUNDS!
      Make an offer or swap for a , (I don't even give a fuck if it's a 4 pack of vodka cruisers.
      (Might be a fixer-upper for a VERY patient and wealthy buyer)
      Files
      Galaxy S7 Edge G935F with Echoe Rom Nougat v1 8o 8o
      Galaxy Tab S 10.5 Wifi with Iron Rom v3.2